It's always inspiring and motivating when we read quotes that resonates with our mind. Reading good quotes changes our lives forever and revolutionise the way we see things. Here I share some quotes that have inspired me. I hope you like it.
1. “You have not lived today until you’ve done something for someone who can never repay you.”
2. “Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So, love the people who treat you right and forget about the ones who don’t. And believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said that it would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.”
3. “If you do not tell the truth about yourself you cannot tell it about other people.”
4. “Do your own thing on your own terms and get what you came here for.”
5. “I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”
6. “It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.”
7. “We need to learn to love ourselves first, in all our glory and our imperfections. If we cannot love ourselves, we cannot fully open to our ability to love others or our potential to create.”
8. “Be the change you wish to see in the world.”
9. “The truth is, everyone is going to hurt you. You just got to find the ones worth suffering for.”
10. “Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
– Steve Kloves
Engineer, writer,blogger, wannabe journalist. This page is a reflection of my life and my opinion about different aspects thats happening around the world. I want people to read my opinions, thoughts, discover their life and be inspired.