1. “Thousands of candles can be lighted from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared.”
2. “Happiness is the art of never holding in your mind the memory of any unpleasant thing that has passed.”
3. “To be happy, we must not be too concerned with others.”
4. “If you want happiness for an hour — take a nap.’
If you want happiness for a day — go fishing.
If you want happiness for a year — inherit a fortune.
If you want happiness for a lifetime — help someone else.”
5. “The moments of happiness we enjoy take us by surprise. It is not that we seize them, but that they seize us.”
6. “Don’t rely on someone else for your happiness and self-worth. Only you can be responsible for that. If you can’t love and respect yourself – no one else will be able to make that happen. Accept who you are – completely; the good and the bad – and make changes as YOU see fit – not because you think someone else wants you to be different.”
7. “It isn’t what you have, or who you are, or where you are, or what you are doing that makes you happy or unhappy. It is what you think about.”
Engineer, writer,blogger, wannabe journalist. This page is a reflection of my life and my opinion about different aspects thats happening around the world. I want people to read my opinions, thoughts, discover their life and be inspired.